The Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development’s Tender Board invites interested reputable contractors to bid for the construction of post flood houses in Lokoja comprising:
1.) Scope of Works:
Block of 2 units of 2 bedroom bungalows.
Block of 4 units of 1 bedroom bungalows.
2.) Tender Requirements for the Contracts:
- Certificate of Incorporation with CAC.
- Comprehensive company profile to include; evidence of similar job(s) executed in 3 years i.e certificate of practical completion and payments.
- Audited account for the past three (3) years, list of personnel and equipment.
- Tax Clearance certificates for the 3 years 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Evidence of registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works and Transport.
- Evidence of financial capability duly issued from any capitalized bank in Nigeria.
- Evidence of traceable address (not P.O. Box) in Nigeria.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 per Lot.
3.) Collection and Submission of Tender Documents.
Interested contractors are to obtain tender documents from the Permahent Secretary, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development. All completed tender documents should be sealed and submitted to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development,
Lokoja, Kogi State.
4.) Closing Date
All tenders must be submitted on or 11th February, 2013. Please note that late tenders will not be accepted.
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development.