Qualified experienced and competent Companies/Firms are invited for pre-qualification of the under listed projects at the Federal College of Education, Okene.
- Construction of Undergraduate Studies Classroom Building
- Construction of Students Auditorium Building
- Construction of Farm Centre for Agriculture Department
- 1Supply of 10,000 litres Capacity Water Tanker with 3.5 HP Petrol Engine
- Supply of various laboratory equipment for the Departments of Integrated Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Supply and Installation of office furniture
- Supply and Installation of classroom furniture
NB: you can only quote for one item of 1.6
Interested Companies are required to submit in sealed envelopes, Pre-qualification documents for consideration on or before the closing date.
The documents required for Pre-qualification include:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Company profile and evidence of RELEVANT/SIMILAR project executed in last six years.
- Company’s audited account for the last three years.
- Tax clearance Certificate for the past three years.
- Irrefutable/Concrete evidence of financial capability to execute and complete the project/Bank reference.
- Ability to complete the project within specified completion time
- Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances
- Evidence of ITF training contribution in compliance with the statutory provision section 6(i) - of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended act 2011.
- Evidence of PENCOM registration and remittances
- Any other document that may place your company on comparative advantage.
3.0 Submission of Documents
Pre-Qualification documents shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked and specified at the top left “Confidential” Pre-Qualification, Construction of Project
and should be addressed to:
Procurement Planning Committee,
Federal College of Education,
P.M. B. 1026,
Okene, Kogi State.
Pre-qualification documents must be submitted not later than Two weeks from the date of this Publication i.e. 25th February, 2013 by 12.00 noon.
Pre-qualification documents will be publicly opened immediately the same day in the College Board Room.
Contractors who choose to attend are advised to be seated by 12.00 noon for the exercise.
Procurement Planning Committee