Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Expandable Sand Screens (Offshore)
2.) Scope of Work:
- Provision of Expandable Sand Screens with required weave screen sizes (base pipe O.D 4.5” & 5.5” and Related Accessories.
- Supply of Qualified Personnel for installation of Expandable Sand Screens and related services (installation and maintenance).
- Operational (installation and maintenance) Equipment to install Expandable Sand Screens and related Services.
- Provision of compatible liner hanger and liner hanger top packer for the sizes of screens provided.
- Provision of service tools for liner hanger and liner top packers respectively.
3.) Mandatory Tender Requirements:
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre - qualified in the 3.04.21 (Well Completions) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements isa “FATAL FLAW”).
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “Prequalified” for a category in the JQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipcxng.com
and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com
to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
4.) Nigerian Content Requirements
5.) Close Date
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five(S) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not RO. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Tenderers (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04,21 (Well Completions
) by 16:00 Hours, February 20, 2013
being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- Bidders who for the purpose of this bid process enter into a JV, Partnership, Consortiums, etc with another bidder bidding this tender will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pro- qualified companies to submit technical tenders first following a technical review only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NIpeX portal at www.nipexng.com
for this advert and other Information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.