The National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) wishes to inform all NAHCON Licensed Travel and Tour Operators interested in operating Hajj as private tour operators to apply for the 2013 Hajj seat allocation as follows:
Conditions of Application
Mode of Application
- Evidence of current registration with NAHCON
- Absence of pending case(s) before Nigeria/Saudi Hajj Agencies, Aviation Authoties, court of law and or any Government Agency.
- Applicants must have good previous record of performance.
- Clearance letter from Saudi Arabia on the company’s last performance.
- Valid IATA licence.
Prospective Tour Operators shall indicate their interest by:
1) Submitting a written indication of interest along with a non- refundable application fee of N200,000.00 (two hundred thousand Naira) addressed to:
National Ha Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON),
No. I FirstAvenue, Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
2) Collect an Application Form from the Commission Secretary at the Commission’s Headquarters on the above mentioned address.
3) Submitting the duly completed application form along with:
- Proposed details of pilgrims’ Hajj package for the Commission’s consideration.
- Proposed registration, screening, enlightenment and health/welfare system/activities.
- A refundable security deposit of N5,000,000.00 (five million Naira) as prescribed by section 16(4) of NAHCON (Establishment) Act 2006.
New Company Wishing To Apply Must Provide The Following In Addition To The Above:
- Successful Applicants shall be required to amongst others provide the following:
- Licensing fee of the sum of N300,000.00 for the 2013 Hajj only.
- Provide a Performance Bond as prescribed by section 16(5) of NAHCON (Establishment) Act 2006, in a format to be provided by the Commission.
- Indicate the mode of airlifting the pilgrims either with NAHCON appointed carrier or other scheduled carriers that fly into Saudi Arabia.
- Confirmation of payment of airfare to the NAHCON appointed carrier for those wishing to engage its services.
- Confirmed evidence of return ticket of each passenger for those wishing to engage other scheduled carriers.
- Submission of an electronic copy of the passenger manifest.
- Submission of data page of each registered pilgrim for the purpose of visa processing and clearance.
Conditions for the New Companies Only
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Certified true copy of Form CAC, C02, C07
- Certified true copy of Memorandum of Articles of Association of the company.
- Valid IATA licence
- 3 years Audited Account
- 3 years Tax Clearance
- Police report/Court Affidavit on all the Directors
- Curriculum Vitae of the company’s staff to be responsible for the Ha matter/administration.
- Inspection of the company’s office.
- Company Security Clearance to be processed by the Commission from the Department of State Service (DSS).
All applications along with the prescribed payments shall be submitted to “The Secretary, National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON), Sokoto House, No. I First Avenue, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District, Abuja”, 12th February, 2013.
Please be informed that the application is not intended to create any form of contractual relationship or obligation on the part of NAHCON, neither shall it be liable to any applicant for any expenses or loss incurred in connection with this application.