Chevron Nigeria Limited invites interested and pre-qualified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Mud Logging Services which shall consist of complete Formation Evaluation & Advanced Drilling Technology (ADT) Services as required for Mud Logging operations in vertical, highly deviated or horizontal wells and inclusive of real time transmission to the COMPANY’s Lagos, Escravos and Port Harcourt bases.
2.) Scope of Work:
- Full details of equipment to be utilized in the Mud Logging units and equipments available for water and oil based mud systems in high temperature and pressure wells.
- Packages detailing Mud Logging Data Acquisition Systems (DAS), with kick control & kill services. Must include capability to collect, display & transmit drilling, safety and geologic parameters and also H2S detection capability.
- Hardware and software to transmit real time directly to COMPANY’s Lekki Office, Escravos and Port Harcourt bases. COMPANY shall provide the data link between the rig-site and the remote locations; CONTRACTOR shall provide the hardware and software.
- Hardware and software to transmit real time directly to CNL’s Company-man, Geologist, engineer and Rig floor at the rig-site. CONTRACTOR shall provide the hardware and software to link a minimum of those 4 rig-site personnel’s offices in a local area network (L.A.N).
- Mud Logging units must be fitted with Class 1 division I explosion proof air- conditioning units. All cables, glands and fittings must also be explosion proof.
- Senior ADT engineers with a minimum 5 years experience and at least two years must be with present company.
- Senior Mud Logging engineers with a minimum 3 years experience and at least two years must be with present company.
- Current certificate of inspection from a certified inspector. Dedicated Mud Logging Maintenance team capable of providing 24-hour logistic and communication support and guarantee time to replace any parts.
- Complete listing and specifications of CONTRACTOR-owned Mud Logging units currently available in Nigeria. List to include:
Types, sizes, age, power rating, unit UPS spec, and dimensions of logging units (not to exceed 18’X8’X8’), complete inventory of all CONTRACTOR’s Mud Logging supplies, equipment and tools.
3.) Mandatory Requirements:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre - qualified in the 3.04.07 (Mud Logging) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PRE-QUALIFIED” for a category in the JQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”).
4.) Nigerian Content Requirements
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Quantization Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, lkoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5.) Close Date
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and Co7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Contractors shall comply and execute the contract in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 and all Applicable Laws and regulations. Contractor shall provide details of its Nigerian Content Plan (NCP) submitted as part of its technical requirement at the Technical phase (ITT) of the tender process and demonstrate deliberate utilization of Nigerian human and material resources without compromising safety, health and environmental standards.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.07 (Mud Logging> by 16:00 Hours, Thursday, February 21, 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- Bidders who for the purpose of this bid process enter into a JV, Partnership, Consortiums, etc with another bidder bidding this tender will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of CNL to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from CNL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring prequalified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com
for this advert and other information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com
for this advert and other information.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.