The management of I.S.T.H. Wishes to invite tenders from interested contractors for the execution of Lot 01 under Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Lot 02. It is important to note that bidders are expected to be successfully pre-qualified contractors only.
Profile of Contracts/Services
Procurement and Installation of Toshiba CT Scan (16 Slices), Automated Analyzers for Microbiology. Heasnatology and Chemical Pathology Departments under Public Private Partnership (PPP)
Residency Training, Research and Manpower Development
For pre-qualification, Contractors/Tenderers/Consultants are requested to submit separate documents for each of the projects above. The documents should include but need not be limited to:
- Certificate of Incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax clearance certificates for the last three years
- Profile of company to include names, qualifications and experience of key staff
- Verifiable list of projects completed within the last 3 years giving name of clients, contract sum and practical completion certificates
- Location of office(s) and showroom(s)
- Evidence of financial capacity
- Evidence of being a manufacturer’s representative
- Evidence of Registration with Pension Fund Administration and remittance to Pension Commission
Interested Contractors/Suppliers should pay at Uda Microfinance Bank, Ekpoma, a non-refundable prequalification fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) for Lots 01 and 02 and N1,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) for Lot 03 to Account No 1210200307 in favour of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital. lrrua. A photocopy of the payment receipt must be submitted with the documents. Each envelope must be clearly marked with the reference no, of the project as follows “pre-qualification document for ISTH/2011/SN/EMT/RN”.
The pre-qualification documents must be returned to:
The Chief Medical Director
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital
KM 87, Benin-Abaja Expressway
Irrua, Edo State.
21st February, 2013
Please note that this is not an invitation to tender. Full tender documents will be provided only to pre-qualify Contractors/Companies.