Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No. 3805
Invitation to Tender for the Design and Implementation of Virtual Private Network(VPN) for Nigerian Ports Authority
The Management of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby invites interested, competent and reputable contractors with relevant experience in Information Technology to apply for the above mentioned project.
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes but not limited to the following:
- Establishment and commissioning of communication links (VSAT, Fiber Optics,Wireless etc) between the NPA Corporate Headquarters and other locations of the Authority in Lagos, Onne, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri Ports.
- Provide an adequate bandwidth for data connection between the locations.
- Ensure that the link is capable of data, voice and video communication.
- Provide all the components needed to establish the link.
- VPN connectivity configuration and setup between all locations.
- Ensuring secure connection between the different sites.
- Implementation of the VPN connectivity and Provision of Network consultancy and support services.
- Supply all components (Routers, Firewalls, Switches etc) for the configuration, management, monitoring and set up of a secured VPN.
To tender, interested companies must submit the following documents:
Collection of Tender Documents
- Evidence: of.company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Articles of Association.
- Evidenced 3 years audited accounts (2009-2011).
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 in terms of remittanceto the PFAs.
- Evidence of affiliation with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- Evidence of compliance (registration and remittance) with the provision of the industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011.
- Provide details of company’s profile including the names, qualifications, experiences of key personnel that will be involved in the project
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance for the past three (3) years (2009- 2011)
- Tax clearance certificate for the past three (3)years (2009-2011).
- Evidence of company’s technical ability to undertake the project. Please attach copies of transaction documents including letters of award of contract, project completion certificates, etc for at least 3 similar projects
- All relevant information concerning physical addresses, Telephone, fax, e-mail of company and its representatives. .
- All tenders in the sum of N100 Million and above must be accompanied with a 2% bid bond from a reputable bank in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided..
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable deposit of N10,000,00. for the collection of bid document.
Tender documents will be collected from the office of the General Manager, Procurement, Nigerian Ports Authority, Room 227, 2 Floor, 26/28 Marina-Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only in bank draft in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
Submission of Tender Documents
Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicate) of Technical and Financial Proposals (spiral bounds) each SEPARATELY submitted in sealed envelopes and dearly marked as either "Technical” or “Financial” Proposal for the “Design and Implementation of Virtual Private Network (VPN) for Nigerian Ports Authority” and put together in a bigger SINGLE envelope which should be marked "TENDER FOR THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) FOR NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3805 and addressed to the “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD” NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY, and dropped into the designated Tender Box located on the 2 floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Corporate Headquarters, 26/28 Marina, Lagos.
18th September,2012 by 11:00 am . All tenders will be opened at 12:00 Noon same day (18th September,2012), at the Conference Room, Nigerian Ports Authority, Annex building, No. 1, Joseph street, Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives and stakeholders.
For further enquires, please contact the “General Manger, Procurement or e-mail:
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only short-listed companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of tender documents will not be entertained
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender shall be borne by the bidding companies of tender documents will not be entertained