4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Manager, University of Lagos Step-B Project at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 9:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
- Documentary Evidence of previous supply of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
- A Manufacturer's Authorization for equipment not produced by the company.
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shail not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a' non refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be by bank draft in favor of University of Lagos STEP-B Project (CoEx). The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services paid by the bidder on request.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00 noon on September 17, 2012. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or bidders' representatives. who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 noon on September 17, 2012. All bids must be accompanied by atleast 2.5% of the bid price as Bid Securi or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
Centre for Multimedia Technology & Cinematography,
Science & Technology Education Post-Basic (STEP-B) Project
University of Lagos,
1st Floor, Old Senate Building
TEL: +234 805 548 4065, +234 803 063 9760